PR 58191 patch

François Dumont frs.dumont@gmail.com
Tue Aug 27 20:57:00 GMT 2013

Hi

     Here is a patch to fix the small PR 58191 regression. I don't
remember why I hadn't used the __gnu_debug::__base from the start rather
than trying to reproduce its behavior within the __check_partitioned*
methods. This way we only detect random access safe iterator to enhance
performance but do not check the iterator category otherwise, concept
checks are there for that reason.

     The patch is generated from the 4.8 branch. I still need to reg
test it but if it succeeded is it ok to commit ? Just in trunk or also
in 4.8 branch ?

2013-08-27  François Dumont  <fdumont@gcc.gnu.org>

     PR libstdc++/58191
     * include/debug/macros.h (__glibcxx_check_partitioned_lower): Add
     __gnu_debug::__base calls on iterators passed to internal debug check.
     (__glibcxx_check_partitioned_upper): Likewise.
     * include/debug/functions.h (__check_partitioned_lower_aux):
     Delete, code move ...
     (__check_partitioned_lower): ...here.
     (__check_partitioned_upper_aux): Delete, code move...
     (__check_partitioned_upper): ... here.

François