[Patch 2/2] Localization problem in regex

Paolo Carlini paolo.carlini@oracle.com
Fri Aug 23 15:03:00 GMT 2013

On 08/23/2013 04:53 PM, Tim Shen wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 23, 2013 at 10:26 PM, Paolo Carlini
> <paolo.carlini@oracle.com> wrote:
>> Great. But please but the names of the functions you are changing between
>> round brackets. You have tons of examples everywhere.
> ...like this?
The assign change is fine. But I would also put between round brackets
(class _Compiler<>) for the _M_traits change and use something like
(_DFSExecutor<>::_DFSExecutor): Adjust. for the last change (remember
that constructors are special member *functions* thus should be normally
listed).