[Patch] Whole regex refactoring and current status

Tim Shen timshen91@gmail.com
Fri Aug 9 05:09:00 GMT 2013

On Fri, Aug 9, 2013 at 12:51 AM, Tim Shen <timshen91@gmail.com> wrote:
> So here's the change. It's under testing now, but could took several
> hours. If someone has a faster machine, please tell the result :)

Unfortuantely using `unsigned int => unsigned short` cannot work.
Instead, I create a enum and do some operator overloadings.

This patch passed bootstrap and all tests under the configuration under x86_64:

--with-arch=corei7 --with-cpu=corei7 --prefix=/usr/local
--enable-clocale=gnu --with-system-zlib --enable-shared
--with-demangler-in-ld --with-fpmath=sse --enable-languages=c++

--
Tim Shen