Add std::unordered_* C++11 allocator support

François Dumont frs.dumont@gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 20:23:00 GMT 2013

     Thanks for your remarks. I am going to implement them.

     However I already know that removing _Mutable_Value_Type I will
face the problem of std::is_copy_assignable not giving the correct
result for std::pair<const int, int>. I will surely have to explicitly
forbid usage of assignment as soon as the type is std::pair, whatever
std::is_copy_assignable is saying.

François