[PING] [PATCH, libstdc++-v3] Add newlib specific ctype_members.cc

Yufeng Zhang Yufeng.Zhang@arm.com
Fri Oct 19 17:05:00 GMT 2012


Hi Jonathan,

On 10/18/12 22:16, Jonathan Wakely wrote:
> On 3 August 2011 21:32, Jonathan Wakely wrote:
>> On 15 July 2011 18:36, Paolo Carlini wrote:
>>> On 07/15/2011 07:30 PM, Yufeng Zhang wrote:
>>>>
>>>> There is no more comment received. I wonder if it is OK to get the patch
>>>> committed.
>>>
>>> What else? I thought you had already committed it ;)
>>
>> I've just noticed that the manual doesn't document the 'darwin' and
>> 'newlib' C locale models:
>> http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/libstdc++/manual/configure.html
>>
>> It would be nice if someone familiar with those models could document
>> them, otherwise I'll try to get around to it in time for 4.7
>
> The newlib model is still undocumented.
>
> Yufeng, could you prepare a patch against
> libstdc++-v3/doc/xml/manual/configure.xml please, or send me a short
> description that I can add, similar to the existing ones. Thanks.

Please find the attached patch which documents the 'newlib' option for 
the configuration option '--enable-clocale'.

Feel free to improve it.

Thanks,
Yufeng


libstdc++/

2012-10-19  Yufeng Zhang  <yufeng.zhang@arm.com>

         * doc/xml/manual/configure.xml: Add description of the 'newlib' 
option
         for '--enable-clocale'.
         * doc/html/manual/configure.xml: Re-generate.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: doc-clocale-newlib.patch
Type: text/x-patch
Size: 1448 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://gcc.gnu.org/pipermail/libstdc++/attachments/20121019/22447265/attachment.bin>


More information about the Libstdc++ mailing list