PR 53115

François Dumont frs.dumont@gmail.com
Tue May 1 20:24:00 GMT 2012


unordered_multilmap test added, attached patch applied to 4.7 branch and 
trunk.

This bug was not so difficult to fix. It would even have been quite easy 
to detect with a good test coverage tool showing that not all possible 
path had been tested in this method. I hope to be able to make some 
progress on this subject in the future. However I will have a try with 
Valgrind.

I can only add comment in bugzilla so I let you set this issue as resolved.

François


I will have a run with Valgrind

2012-05-01  François Dumont <fdumont@gcc.gnu.org>

         PR libstdc++/53115
         * include/bits/hashtable.h
         (_Hashtable<>::_M_rehash_aux(size_type, false_type)): Fix buckets
         after insertion of several equivalent elements.
         * testsuite/23_containers/unordered_multiset/insert/53115.cc: New.
         * testsuite/23_containers/unordered_multimap/insert/53115.cc: New.
On 04/29/2012 12:42 PM, Paolo Carlini wrote:
> On 04/29/2012 12:21 PM, François Dumont wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>>     Here is the patch for this PR. We were using buckets before 
>> updating them after having inserted equivalents elements one after 
>> the another.
>>
>> 2012-04-29  François Dumont <fdumont@gcc.gnu.org>
>>
>>     PR libstdc++/53115
>>     * include/bits/hashtable.h
>>     (_Hashtable<>::_M_rehash_aux(size_type, false_type)): Fix buckets
>>     after insertion of several equivalent elements.
>>     * testsuite/23_containers/unordered_multiset/insert/53115.cc: New.
>>
>>     Tested undex linux x86_64 in the 4.7 branch, normal and debug mode.
>>
>>     Ok to commit ?
> Ok, but please also add a similar testcase for unordered_multimap. 
> Also - just in case isn't obvious enough - please run such testcases 
> through valgrind.
>
> Thanks!
> Paolo.
>
>

-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: 53115.patch
Type: text/x-patch
Size: 10654 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://gcc.gnu.org/pipermail/libstdc++/attachments/20120501/0392cedf/attachment.bin>


More information about the Libstdc++ mailing list