Ping: Re: [patch middle-end]: Fix PR/48814 - [4.4/4.5/4.6/4.7 Regression] Incorrect scalar increment result
Benjamin De Kosnik
bkoz@redhat.com
Mon Mar 19 21:45:00 GMT 2012
On Fri, 16 Mar 2012 11:10:48 +0100
Richard Guenther <richard.guenther@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 16, 2012 at 1:29 AM, Jonathan Wakely
> <jwakely.gcc@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On 15 March 2012 15:40, Richard Guenther wrote:
> >> On Thu, Mar 15, 2012 at 4:22 PM, Kai Tietz
> >> <ktietz70@googlemail.com> wrote:
> >>> Richard,
> >>>
> >>> ping. I think now could be a good time for applying the patch you
> >>> have for this issue as we are in stage 1.
> >>
> >> It will still regress the two libstdc++ testcases (well, I guess
> >> so at least).
> >>
> >> Jonathan - you didn't answer my reply to your question? Would it
> >> be ok to apply this patch with leaving the regressions in-place,
> >> to be investigated by libstdc++ folks?
> >
> > Sorry, I've either forgotten or missed the reply - but if you think
> > the problem is in libstdc++ then certainly go ahead and apply it,
> > I'll investigate the libstdc++ problems (and ask for help if they
> > defeat me!)
>
> Ok. I'll do so after re-testing the patch.
FYI, here is the patch for the new libstdc++ fails.
-benjamin
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: 20120319-2.patch
Type: text/x-patch
Size: 2274 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://gcc.gnu.org/pipermail/libstdc++/attachments/20120319/1134996d/attachment.bin>
More information about the Libstdc++
mailing list