Remove algo duplications

François Dumont frs.dumont@gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 19:06:00 GMT 2012


On 06/20/2012 10:40 PM, Marc Glisse wrote:
> On Tue, 19 Jun 2012, François Dumont wrote:
>
>>    No opinion regarding this patch ? Here is a slightly modified 
>> version without usage of lambda in is_heap_until implementation so 
>> that we use move semantic when possible.
>
> Hi,
>
> (not a comment on your patch) did you have any opinion about the 
> possibility to use indirect functors? I.e. functors that get called as 
> f(i,j) instead of f(*i,*j), and f(a,b) typically returns *a<*b. I am 
> not sure it is a good idea, but it might avoid any regression.
>

Creating functors to capitalize on existing functor versions of algos 
seemed more natural but your idea is quite interesting indeed. I don't 
know why I haven't considered it more seriously the first time you 
proposed it, I will this time.

François




More information about the Libstdc++ mailing list