[patch libstdc++]: Fix PR/51673
Kai Tietz
ktietz70@googlemail.com
Thu Jan 5 11:18:00 GMT 2012
Ping!
2012/1/2 Paolo Carlini <paolo.carlini@oracle.com>:
> Hi,
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> additionally to the suggested patch by Pawel Sikora, I added the
>> adjustments for mt-allocator to it too.
>>
>> ChangeLog
>>
>> 2012-01-01 Kai Tietz<ktietz@redhat.com>
>>
>> PR libstc++/51673
>> * config/abi/pre/gnu-versioned-namespace.ver: Adjusted new/delete
>> operators signature for LLP64 size_t, and adjusted signatures for
>> mt-allocator using size_t.
>>
>> Tested for x86_64-w64-mingw32, and regression tested also for
>> x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu. Ok for apply to trunk and 4.6.x?
>
> Benjamin, can you have a look to this? I suspect the other established
> allocators (like, eg, pool) should be also dealt with, but I don't know
> versioned namespace well enough to properly review the patch.
>
> Thanks,
> Paolo.
--
| (\_/) This is Bunny. Copy and paste
| (='.'=) Bunny into your signature to help
| (")_(") him gain world domination
More information about the Libstdc++
mailing list