[PATCH v2] [4.6] shared_ptr needs explicit copy constructor
Chase Douglas
chase.douglas@canonical.com
Tue Jan 3 21:48:00 GMT 2012
On 01/03/2012 01:38 PM, Jonathan Wakely wrote:
> I get testsuite failures with this change applied:
>
> FAIL: 20_util/shared_ptr/cons/43820_neg.cc (test for errors, line 858)
> FAIL: 20_util/shared_ptr/cons/43820_neg.cc (test for excess errors)
> FAIL: 20_util/weak_ptr/comparison/cmp_neg.cc (test for warnings, line 354)
> FAIL: 20_util/weak_ptr/comparison/cmp_neg.cc (test for warnings, line 1085)
> FAIL: 20_util/weak_ptr/comparison/cmp_neg.cc (test for excess errors)
>
> Did you not see them when testing?
They didn't affect me when I ran my own library's test suite, and they
didn't cause the packaged build for Ubuntu to fail. I saw there were
many test failures in the Ubuntu packaged version, so I didn't really
pick through them.
> Here's what I'm checking in
>
> 2012-01-03 Chase Douglas <chase.douglas@canonical.com>
> Jonathan Wakely <jwakely.gcc@gmail.com>
>
> * include/bits/shared_ptr.h: Default copy ctor and assignment.
> * include/bits/shared_ptr_base.h: Likewise.
> * testsuite/20_util/shared_ptr/cons/43820_neg.cc: Adjust dg-error
> line numbers.
> * testsuite/20_util/weak_ptr/comparison/cmp_neg.cc: Likewise.
Ok, thanks. Next time I'll be sure to pay closer attention to the
testsuite output.
More information about the Libstdc++
mailing list