[v3] libstdc++/52309

Paolo Carlini paolo.carlini@oracle.com
Sun Feb 19 18:28:00 GMT 2012


On 02/19/2012 06:44 PM, Marc Glisse wrote:
> On Sun, 19 Feb 2012, Paolo Carlini wrote:
>
>> this is what I'm going to apply. Seems straightforward enough to go 
>> in now.
>
> While we are into unusual types, EqualityComparable says the result 
> type of == is convertible to bool, but is that type allowed to have an 
> operator! that does weird things? (i.e. do we have to explicitly 
> convert to bool before applying "!" ?)
Oh well, I know that somewhere else, in <algorithm>, we take care of 
that. Let's do it here too, to be safe, even if it's a bit beyond the 
scope of the bug, and, if I remember correctly, I complete audit of 
everything else outside <algorithm> remains to be done ... Thanks.

Paolo.
-------------- next part --------------
An embedded and charset-unspecified text was scrubbed...
Name: patch_52309_2
URL: <http://gcc.gnu.org/pipermail/libstdc++/attachments/20120219/e8795cbf/attachment.ksh>


More information about the Libstdc++ mailing list