[v3] libstdc++/54296

François Dumont frs.dumont@gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 20:27:00 GMT 2012


On 08/29/2012 02:12 AM, Jonathan Wakely wrote:
> On 28 August 2012 11:08, François Dumont  wrote:
>>      (erase(const key_type&)): Use latters.
> Let's put "Use the new member functions" here in the ChangeLog, I
> don't think you can make a plural out of "latter" :-)
>
>>      * testsuite/23_containers/unordered_map/erase/54296.cc: New.
>>      * testsuite/23_containers/unordered_multimap/erase/54296.cc: New.
>>
>> Tested under linux x86_64.
> Thanks for the fix.  Did you manage to test it with valgrind?
>
     No, I haven't test it with Valgrind. I prefered to try hard to 
create a test case showing the problem without it.

     You and others regularly ask to run tests with Valgrind. Is there 
an easy way to run tests of the testsuite through Valgrind ? Some 
variable to customize when invoking 'make check' ? I don't want to do a 
'make install' when building the trunk and 'make check' correctly build 
and run tests using the trunk build. This is why I prefer to work 
entirely in the libstdc++ testsuite context.



More information about the Libstdc++ mailing list