[v3] define string::pop_back()

Jonathan Wakely jwakely.gcc@gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 11:36:00 GMT 2011


On 7 November 2011 10:57, Eric Botcazou wrote:
>> Won't that fail to match string::max_size?
>
> No, if it doesn't appear in the list, then it isn't matched by the regexp.
>
>> For GNU I added a regex for that explicitly:
>>
>> +    _ZNKSs8max_size*;
>> +    _ZNKSbIwSt11char_traitsIwESaIwEE8max_size*;
>
> What is GNU here?  The Solaris version file is a massaged version of gnu.ver.
> You patched gnu.ver incorrectly so symbols are now matched twice; you need to
> fix that by avoiding the double matching.

Ah, I see how I screwed it up now. I didn't see a problem with
pop_back in the abi check test results, but it did have the wrong
version.

This should undo the mess and fix the double match.

       * config/abi/pre/gnu.ver: Fix exports for string::pop_back.

Tested x86_64-linux, committed to trunk as r181081.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: pop_back3.patch
Type: text/x-patch
Size: 1790 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://gcc.gnu.org/pipermail/libstdc++/attachments/20111107/417b1e42/attachment.bin>


More information about the Libstdc++ mailing list