[v3] libstdc++/49187

Paolo Carlini paolo.carlini@oracle.com
Fri May 27 16:42:00 GMT 2011

Hi,

parallel-mode should be back to usable. Note, I didn't try to clean-up
the tangle of includes we have in parallel-mode files, a lot can be
improved, for sure. I also added gates for the *_debug.cc pb_ds
testfiles, otherwise all spuriously fail in check-parallel, etc.

Tested x86_64-linux normal, debug, parallel modes. Committed to mainline.

Paolo.