[v3] Regenerate Solaris 2 baselines for GCC 4.6.0 release

Benjamin Kosnik bkoz@redhat.com
Tue Mar 15 19:05:00 GMT 2011

> The lines in question are
>
>     ##_ZTISt16nested_exception (glob)
>     _ZTISt16nested_exception;
>     ##_ZTSSt16nested_exception (glob)
>     _ZTSSt16nested_exception;
>     ##_ZTVSt16nested_exception (glob)
>     _ZTVSt16nested_exception;
>
> in CXXABI_1.3.5, but the same symbols are also matched by
>
>     ##_ZTISt[0-9][0-9][m-q]* (glob)
>     ##_ZTSSt[0-9][0-9][m-q]* (glob)
>     ##_ZTVSt[0-9][0-9][m-q]* (glob)
>
> in GLIBCXX_3.4.  I fear that I need to update contrib/make_sunver.pl
> to handle this, but would need to know the exact semantics of such a
> version script first.

Here's a patch that makes this exports crystal clear.

FWIW, the linux exports for these nested_exception symbols were in
GLIBCXX_3.15 which was correct. This is still the case, even with the
explicit carve-outs in the patch below.

I've also changed the bad_function_call exports to not be in libsupc++,
or the freestanding version. (ie to GLIBCXX from CXXABI). I think this
was probably a simple thinko, right Paolo? If it's not, I'm not sure of
the rationale and would appreciate any commentary.

best,
benjamin