branch creation

François Dumont francois.cppdevs@free.fr
Sun Jan 16 10:50:00 GMT 2011

Hello

     I had plan to call it something like libstdcxx_debug-branch
targetting several debug mode modifications. But if you want to use it
for any kind of ABI modifications I see an already existing branch with
a rather good name: libstdcxx_so_7-branch. It is documented as not
maintained anymore, could we recycle it for this purpose ?

François