forward_list debug swap

François Dumont francois.cppdevs@free.fr
Mon Jan 3 20:25:00 GMT 2011

Hi

     I still don't feel comfortable with current implementation of debug
foward_list swap regarding management of before_begin iterators. I know
that you are supposed to talk about it Paolo with LWG guys on next
meeting but waiting for it I would prefer to apply a patch so that
normal and debug mode are behaving consistently.

     This is why I would like to propose the attached patch which is a
revisited shorter version of the one I submitted some weeks ago. You
will see that thanks to this patch I have been able to remove the ugly
#if !_GLIBCXX_DEBUG in the swap.cc test case.

2011-01-04  François Dumont <xxxx@free.fr>

     * include/debug/safe_base.h (_Safe_iterator_base::_M_unlink): New.
     * include/src/debug.cc: Use latter
     * include/debug/forward_list (forward_list<>::_M_swap):  Fix to
correctly
     handle before_begin iterators.

Regards