[v3] Re-implement is_constructible, add is_default_constructible, is_destructible, fix PR 48526

Paolo Carlini paolo.carlini@oracle.com
Wed Apr 13 22:49:00 GMT 2011

Hi!

over the last 2 days or so, Daniel Krugler - having filed in due course
his Copyright Assignment - finally kindly contributed to the project
shiny new std::is_constructible, std::is_default_constructible and
std::is_destructible. Being his first contribution, I helped integrating
the work in our existing <type_traits> infrastructure. As you can see, I
also took the occasion to use the new logical helper traits elsewhere,
add a few more tweaks (remove a rather redundant macro, at this point),
and also add tests in areas where the testsuite was weak (particularly
because for some time we could assume shared code was at least exercised
by the tr1/ testsuite).

I'm going to commit the below, tested x86_64-linux.

For further contributions, I suppose Daniel is going to directly post
patches to the mailing list, in the normal way in terms of coding
conventions, testing requirements, etc...

Thanks,
Paolo.