[v3] First bits of libstdc++/44436

Paolo Carlini paolo.carlini@oracle.com
Thu Oct 28 16:18:00 GMT 2010

Hi,

as promised, I'm adding first the new inserts of the unordered
containers + the missing operator[](_Key&&). In general, I'm pretty
happy with the work and I'm learning quite a bit in the progress.
However, I'd like to ask your help (I'm addressing in particular the
library people of course) in figuring out a long term solution for the
_Select1st function object: the one we traditionally use in C++03 mode
doesn't work with move-semantics, because insists on using
container::value_type (the -2 testcases would not compile with it). For
the associative containers I guess the situation will be completely
similar and I'd like to figure out a satisfactory solution looking
forward, possibly improving the std::_Select1st itself and just using it
everywhere. Is __detail::_Select1st already ok for C++0x mode or we want
something better?

Tested x86_64-linux (normal & debug), committed.

Thanks,
Paolo.