libstdc++.exp patch

François Dumont francois.cppdevs@free.fr
Fri Nov 19 21:15:00 GMT 2010


On 11/16/2010 11:09 PM, Paolo Carlini wrote:
> Hi,
>
>    
>> This is a small patch I would like to apply
>>
>> 2010-11-16  François Dumont<francois.cppdevs@free.fr>
>>
>>         * testsuite/lib/libstdc++.exp (check_v3_target_debug_mode): Clean
>>         built exe.
>>      
> Looks good, thanks.
>
> Paolo
>    
Hi

     I finally spent some more time on the the libstdc++.exp file and 
have several remarks about it:

- I have added a 'file delete $exe' in debug more check target recently 
but in several other places there are 'remote_file build delete $exe', 
shouldn't I use the remote version instead ?
- Many check targets are using a simple compilation process that could 
even be limited to the preprocessing stage. I think I am going to change 
the executable compile type in preprocess.
- Most of the time we do not use the result of the build (compilation or 
preprocessing). Couldn't we give '/dev/null' as the output ? Is it 
portable enough ?

Francois



More information about the Libstdc++ mailing list