RFA: libstdc++ testsuite PATCH for better error message pruning

Jason Merrill jason@redhat.com
Tue Jun 15 20:30:00 GMT 2010

Periodically when I go to poke at libstdc++ tests I am frustrated by the
libstdc++ testsuite's lack of dg-prune-output, which I have found quite
handy in the gcc testsuite.  So I finally ported it over, along with a
bunch of the default pruning patterns.  As a result of the latter, a lot
of the dg-excess-errors lines in the testsuite become unnecessary.

This patch doesn't actually introduce any uses of dg-prune-output,
that'll come later

OK for trunk?