[v3] Add hash<shared_ptr> and hash<unique_ptr>

Paolo Carlini paolo.carlini@oracle.com
Fri Jun 11 16:16:00 GMT 2010

On 06/11/2010 06:06 PM, Jonathan Wakely wrote:
> Does our tuple benefit from the EBO if the deleter is empty?

You are right, I think it does now (it didn't at first) and that's a big
advantage of tuple over pair. We should use a compressed_pair, really...
We even had it contributed, at some point, quite similar to the boost
version, I think. Would it be *much* simpler than <tuple>? Probably not
worth the trouble and breaking the "experimental ABI"...

Anyway, I can work immediately on changing <memory> to not include the
whole <functional>, even if <tuple> remains.