unsafe STL patch
Paolo Carlini
paolo.carlini@oracle.com
Thu Feb 4 11:37:00 GMT 2010
On 02/03/2010 09:45 PM, Paolo Carlini wrote:
> On 02/03/2010 09:38 PM, François Dumont wrote:
>
>> Hi
>>
>> I kept on working on my patch and try to use __iter_base from
>> stl_algobase.h. The problem is that there is a cyclic dependency
>> between bits/stl_algobase.h and debug/functions.h when _GLIBCXX_DEBUG
>> is defined. So __iter_base must be isolated in an other header. Should
>> it be in a dedicated header or you know a header I could use ?
>>
> I don't think you need anything special because list and all the other
> containers *already* include stl_algobase.h. Thus, just use what it
> provides, __iter_base too.
>
Ok, now I see. It's just that stl_algobase.h includes debug.h before
defining __iter_base. Don't be slowed down now by such trivial details,
eg, just do something like the below, and go ahead.
Paolo.
//////////////////
-------------- next part --------------
An embedded and charset-unspecified text was scrubbed...
Name: p
URL: <http://gcc.gnu.org/pipermail/libstdc++/attachments/20100204/3ee7fbcf/attachment.ksh>
More information about the Libstdc++
mailing list