Need locale help

Jonathan Wakely jwakely.gcc@gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 20:57:00 GMT 2010

On 7 December 2010 19:51, François Dumont wrote:

> But if you say that I shouldn't waste my time on those failing tests, fine,
> I will move to something else.

Well those tests don't fail for anyone else on GNU/Linux, so it
implies something missing or misconfigured on your system.

The 'gnu' locale should work fine on glibc-based systems. The ieee
implementation might need some attention, but making it work on
GNU/Linux is probably a waste of time.  Unless you can't find any
other problems in the library (which I consider unlikely :-) I would
look at something else.