[v3] Don't create unlinkable 64-bit libtestc++.a on IRIX 6

Joseph S. Myers joseph@codesourcery.com
Mon Dec 6 16:59:00 GMT 2010

On Mon, 6 Dec 2010, Paolo Carlini wrote:

> On 12/06/2010 05:41 PM, Rainer Orth wrote:
> > Any word on this patch?
> >
> > 	http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/libstdc++/2010-11/msg00165.html
> >
> The patch looks Ok to me if you regtested it on x86_64-linux multilib too.
>
> About "remote_file build delete" let's ask Joseph, I think he did most
> of the work on remote testing (and I'm also curious because the issue
> came up another time lately and I want to be sure we are not breaking
> anything).

It's possible that in some cases you need to do

        if [is_remote host] {
            # Ensure the host knows the file is gone by deleting there
            # first.
            remote_file host delete $output_file
        }
        remote_file build delete $output_file