[patch] fix thread test cases for solaris.

Andreas Tobler andreast-list@fgznet.ch
Mon Jan 12 22:23:00 GMT 2009

Paolo,

Paolo Carlini wrote:

>> That was not the question.
>
> We disagree about the answer too.

Aha, this is an answer for me.

>> The question was, implictely asked, why do you do this per test case
>> and not per arch/os?
>
> Because nobody sent over patches certainly correct and improving the
> current situation. That's why patches are certainly welcome, generic
> complaints are not...

It was not meant as a complaint. And you should know that. I'm not
complaining at all, I try to understand. But if nobody is able to give
me an answer it might sound as a complaint. But this is not my fault.

I'll stay silent and put my effort elsewhere.

Andreas