Version script vs. mangled names on systems where size_type != unsigned int

Paolo Carlini paolo.carlini@oracle.com
Thu Dec 17 15:13:00 GMT 2009

On 12/17/2009 04:23 PM, Dave Korn wrote:
> Do you mean something like this ...
Sure. A general comment like the one you posted before cannot hurt, but
really next time I have to write one of those patterns I want to be
reminded that 'x' and 'y' are also necessary in some cases (in the past,
if x86-64-linux multilib was fine I could consider a change more or less
safe from the linker script point of view, now isn't true anymore, and I
don't want to make mistakes)

Thanks,