mixing version of libstdc++

warioh fam@mikrosimage.eu
Tue Sep 9 13:03:00 GMT 2008

Hi,
I've got a little issue: I've build a plugin with gcc 4.1.3, linked against
libstc++.so.6.0.9 but the main program uses libstdc++.so.6.0.8 (the
libstdc++ so file comes with this program). When the main program tries to
load the plugin I've got the following error:

libstdc++.so.6: version `GLIBCXX_3.4.9' not found

which is normal because libstdc++.so.6.0.8 (coming with the main program)
does not have this tag.
If I do a ldd command on the plugin I've got no error because ldd use the
correct libstdc++ file.

So I would like to know if and how it is possible to fix this ?

Thanks!