[c++0x] result_of
Paolo Carlini
paolo.carlini@oracle.com
Sun Oct 5 15:53:00 GMT 2008
Hi Jonathan,
>> I think the patch is Ok as-is to close the PR. But please, try to follow the
>> iter of the issues which you posted on the reflector and the following
>> resolutions: eventually we don't want #if 0 blocks in the code delivered as
>> part of gcc4.4.0, much better making a well thought choice and in a comment
>> providing pointers to people willing to further investigate the options.
>>
> Agreed. The "reference type" issue will be LWG 904, I'll make sure
> the pointer-to-member issue is addressed too, either as part of 904 or
> separately.
>
>
Excellent.
Earlier today I added the C++0x versions of the existing
tr1::reference_wrapper tests + the testcase from libstdc++/24803 (which
I assigned to myself, but only tentatively): while we are touching
reference_wrapper too, we should make sure not to regress, and, if
possible, we should also fix 24803 (the minimal version). Can you double
check your existing patch vs the 3 additional testcases? And / or we can
imagine splitting out the reference_wrapper changes... probably I'm Ok
with any plan you may want to suggest... Just let me know...
Thanks,
Paolo.
More information about the Libstdc++
mailing list