Fwd: forward_list patch (2)

Bob Walters bob.s.walters@gmail.com
Sat Nov 8 01:44:00 GMT 2008

On Fri, Nov 7, 2008 at 10:32 AM, Paolo Carlini <paolo.carlini@oracle.com> wrote:
>>        * include/bits/forward_list.h: Support non-standard pointers
>>        * include/bits/forward_list.tcc: Support non-standard pointers
>>        * testsuite/23_containers/forward_list/ext_pointer/*: Add new tests
>>         for forward_list<> using non-standard pointers via extptr_allocator.
>
> Please don't use * in ChangeLog, all the files must be listed, no
> descriptions needed, again just refer to other existing entries.

I had mistaken your direction "Don't use * in ChangeLog" to refer to
the proceeding * on the lines, not the filename wildcard.  This so
contradicted with everything I had seen from *looking* at the
examples, that I was convinced that I was missing something.  Thus the
overly theoretical follow-up question.

Bob.