[v3] Add std::copy_n and std::uninitialized_copy_n

Paolo Carlini paolo.carlini@oracle.com
Sun Jun 29 11:15:00 GMT 2008

Hi,

tested x86_64-linux, committed to mainline.

Paolo.

PS1: std::uninitialized_copy_n could be optimized a little better for non-random-access source, but I don't think there is much point in adding tons of overloads and dispatching when Concepts will change completely the way we deal with that...
PS2: this patch essentially completes the implementation of N2666.