auto_ptr member gives = no matching function for call to :(

Rodolfo Lima rodolfo@rodsoft.org
Thu Jun 12 19:26:00 GMT 2008

someDev escreveu:
> hi cant seem to get my exception class to work. It works fine in microsoft
> vc9, but wont compile in gcc. here is the error

> what is the problem here?

I think this isn't the proper mailing list for this kind of question.
Your problem is that auto_ptr doesn't model the CopyConstructible and
Assignable concepts, so you have to manually create the copy constructor
and assignment operator and properly deal with auto_ptr semantics yourself.

Regards,
Rodolfo Lima.