teststute\27_io\basic_filebuf\sgetn\char\1-in.cc

Paolo Carlini paolo.carlini@oracle.com
Mon Aug 25 10:05:00 GMT 2008

Hi,
> Do I have the latest test, or is there anything I am missing here?
Unfortunately I don't have any specific technical advice for you, but,
just in case you want to know what *I* would do, I would certainly do a
few things: first, I would make sure to have ready at hand a machine
where all those test pass fluently, like a GNU / Linux machine, and
would run the tests through the debugger in parallel on both machines;
while doing that I would also compare the parameters set at
configure-time for the two different targets (config.h and config.log in
the libstdc++ build dir, also the _GLIBCXX_* versions), in particular,
for I / O, those involved in the various subcases of basic_file_stdio.cc
(make sure showmanyc works correctly)