[patch-rfc] N2179: Exception Propagation in C++

Sebastian Redl sebastian.redl@getdesigned.at
Thu Aug 21 17:13:00 GMT 2008

Sebastian Redl wrote:
> Yes, I discovered this too, to my great embarrassment. Attached patch
> solves the leak (verified with valgrind). I'm currently running the
> testsuite with it. It's not finished, but it's past the exception_ptr
> tests; no failures.
Functionally equivalent, slightly better. I moved the deallocation below
the test for the correct calling mechanism and removed the redundant
comment.
Same ChangeLog entry applies.

Sebastian