[v3] Fix / clean-up config vs crosses (2/n)

Paolo Carlini paolo.carlini@oracle.com
Sat Aug 16 11:11:00 GMT 2008

Hi,

this is the 2nd installment, which I'm finishing testing and mean to commit in 1-2 days. Please have a look. Basically, I'm doing 2 rather simple things: 1- Some existing tests can be changed to use TRY_COMPILE and thus run unconditionally; 2- Different sets of AC_CHECK_HEADERS are scattered around in the configurations for native and for crosses, I think a common set can be safely run unconditionally.

Paolo.