Long standing ppc64 regression. Any workarounds?

David Edelsohn dje@watson.ibm.com
Tue Sep 25 11:58:00 GMT 2007

Diego> I have not been able to get a clean libstdc++ build on ppc64 for more
Diego> than a month (since 2007-08-23).  The failure is always the same.
Diego> While building libstdc++/system-error.cc, I get:

Diego> /home/dnovillo/perf/sbox/gcc/local.ppc64/src/libstdc++-v3/src/system_error.cc:67:
Diego> error: std::system_category causes a section type conflict

Diego> Ben, that change seems to be yours.  Any idea on how can I fix it?  Or
Diego> at least a workaround?

Diego,

	I thought this was suppose to be fixed by Paolo and Jakub's
patches for PR 33168.

David