uglification/wrapping for parallel mode sources

Jonathan Wakely jwakely.gcc@gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 23:20:00 GMT 2007

On 18/09/2007, Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz@redhat.com> wrote:

> This will definitely impact the doxygen docs.
>
> > How about using it inconsistently, only on _[A-Za-z_]* templates and
> > not on templates required by the standard?
>
> Hmm. Interesting: thanks for the suggestion. I'll see if this would
> work.

It would be inconsistent, so an extra burden on the maintainers, but I
think the combination of concept-names-as-template-parameters +
doxygen comments is as close as C++ gets to a literate programing
style without compromising runtime efficiency or library design. If
it's good enough for Knuth ... ;-)

Jon