[v3] deprecated ext/hash_map, ext/hash_set

Benjamin Kosnik bkoz@redhat.com
Wed Oct 17 22:49:00 GMT 2007

> > For my next couple tricks, I will be attempting to deprecate (in
> > C++0x mode) auto_ptr, binder1st, and vector<bool>.
>
> Deprecating vector<bool> is a tricky issue.  The specialization was
> not really a good idea, but having a vector<bool> without caring
> about the space optimization is perfectly valid.

Restated, I will be looking at what it takes to implement Annex D in
the current C++0x draft. I was previously blocked on this by the issues
with attribute((deprecated)) and C++, but I hear that Jason has recently
fixed these...

-benjamin