[v3] debug/unordered_map, debug/unordered_set

Benjamin Kosnik bkoz@redhat.com
Wed Oct 17 20:08:00 GMT 2007

Hi Guys!

This adds debug mode functionality to the C++0X containers
std::unordered_set, std::unordered_map, std::unordered_multimap,
std::unordered_multiset.

This doesn't try anything new, but rather is a cleaned-up version of
existing debug mode functionality for ext/hash_map, ext/hash_set and
multi* variants. Seems pretty straightforward, but scream if I've
messed up anything.

There are some interesting possibilities for future work here, by
porting the pb_ds associative container consistency checks (search for
_GLIBCXX_DEBUG) into the debug-mode framework for these C++0x
containers. However, this is really not on the table right now, at
least for me. (I'm hoping that some interested student will contact
one of us about a Google Summer of Code project to do something in
this area. Could be cool.)

tested x86/linux
tested x86/linux -D_GLIBCXX_DEBUG

-benjamin