Troubles with the rvalref changes to the *_heap functions

Paolo Carlini pcarlini@suse.de
Thu Oct 11 15:07:00 GMT 2007

Hi again,

the below finally passes all my tests (heap/moveable.h is fixed wrt
those typos and extended). The basic idea is moving the __push_heap call
out of __adjust_heap. Maybe I can clean-up the code a bit more, but this
is version is algorithmically very safe (at least in the C++98 mode) and
should allow people to start playing with *_heap functions now only
requiring move-ability for the underlying ValueType. Tested
x86_64-linux. Will wait a bit more in case of comments or other
suggestions...

Paolo.