[v3] 25_algo merge/flatten from libstdcxx_so_7
Benjamin Kosnik
bkoz@redhat.com
Wed Oct 3 00:13:00 GMT 2007
> I just went through and diffed so_7's testsuite for 25_algo. It looks
> like everything is now in mainline (some names and locations have
> changed), except for the moveable.cc.
It looks like I missed some search differences. Ooops.
> Presumably these will move over when the rest of the library
> support for move semantics goes in? Anyway.
Actually.... this moves over the rvalrefs/moveable testsuite additions
from libstdcxx_so_7-branch to mainline. Chris, it would be great if you
could look this over, but I'll assume it's ok if I've not heard
anything by Thursday.
This makes all moveable.cc tests dg-require-rvalrefs, which is a bit of
a hokey dependency test for the library components, ie move. This seems
simplest.
Some slight changes to paths, __gnu_cxx::__make_move_iterator to
std::make_move_iterator (and #include <iterator> if necessary),
__gnu_cxx::__move to std::move (and #include <utility> if necessary),
etc.
Chris, I forgot to add you to the ChangeLog entry on the first patch.
I've corrected that.
tested x86/linux
-benjamin
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: p.20071002-2.bz2
Type: application/x-bzip
Size: 10267 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://gcc.gnu.org/pipermail/libstdc++/attachments/20071003/187fe902/attachment.bin>
More information about the Libstdc++
mailing list