[PATCH][libstdc++-v3 parallel mode] PR 33893 work correctly even if omp_get_dynamic()
Johannes Singler
singler@ira.uka.de
Mon Nov 19 11:26:00 GMT 2007
Hi Paolo,
> I don't want to bother you with something which may certainly appear as
> nitpicking compared to substance of your important work, but wanted to
> remind only once that in in principle in GCC we have got some rather
> strict coding conventions + some additional variants for the C++ runtime
> library. That means, among other things, that in principle you should
> always format to 80 columns and also that all the symbols should be
> "uglifyied", that is should begin with single or double underscore. Just
> browse a bit the other library sources...
I'm aware of that, and got a pointer to a detailed instruction on how to
do that by Benjamin Kosnik only recently. I already tried to format the
changed parts according to the guidelines. About the indentation: Is
there a really good tool that does it well? What would the options for
GNU indent be?
Concerning the "uglification": I would like to postpone that after other
changes, because as the word implies, the code gets much harder to read
and to maintain.
But you can open up a PR on that, of course.
-- Johannes
More information about the Libstdc++
mailing list