TR1 Math Special Functions

Paolo Carlini pcarlini@suse.de
Mon Mar 5 12:27:00 GMT 2007

Benjamin Kosnik wrote:

>> Then, the next issue is that the various check_nan.cc tests must be
>> adapted to not rely on isnan being always available in std::tr1.
>
> How do you want to proceed on this stuff?

Nothing special. I pointed out already some fixes which are badly needed
otherwise we have massive failures / bootstrap failures on rather common
platforms and all non-C99 platforms.

More generally, very frankly speaking,  given the uncertain status of
these features wrt C++0x, I'd like to make sure the starting point is
pretty good and the maintainers don't have to suffer excessive pain over
the next months at maintaining it. In my opinion, there is not much
point in having an half-coked version of these features.