[RFA/Patch] One more for libstdc++/28080

Paolo Carlini pcarlini@suse.de
Fri Mar 2 20:51:00 GMT 2007

Paolo Carlini wrote:

> Benjamin Kosnik wrote:
>
>>> then I would commit as a preparatory step the below, say tomorrow
>>> evening, and then real soon will post the real patch for final
>>> review. (Note that we are already including explicitely <pthread.h>
>>> in many other tests, as should be always the case, in my opinion).
>>

>> Scanning through the testsuite, I do see that pthread.h is included
>> in a lot of other places directly. So, I'm in agreement.
>
> Thanks Benjamin for the positive feedback, I'm proceeding with my plans...

This is it. As I mentioned before, all the standard headers using one
way or another basic algorithmic facilities (stl_algobase.h) and not
including any I/O, become ~80-100 Kb smaller.

Tested gnu/generic locale models on x86_64-linux, without PCHs.

Paolo.