EH patch for libstdc++

Benjamin Kosnik bkoz@redhat.com
Fri Jun 8 08:27:00 GMT 2007


> Daniel Jacobowitz pointed out that your EH patch for the ARM EH code:
> 
>   http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2007-05/msg01572.html
> 
> had never been officially reviewed.  (I had mistakenly seen Paul's
> review, and thought that was it -- but since this is libstdc++, Paul
> can't approve the patch.)  I've looked at it, and it looks sane to me
> as well, so please commit it.

I would prefer more minimal arm eh patching of eh_personality. See
attached.

Either this or split out throw_ptr and throw_type bits, and make the
throw_ptr bits shared.

Note that tests for this functionality are lacking.
 
> Would the libstdc++ maintainers please consider empowering the ARM
> maintainers to make changes to the ARM-specific code in libsupc++?

Sure, as defined as atexit_arm.c and eh_arm.c.

-benjamin

-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: p.20070608
Type: application/octet-stream
Size: 492 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://gcc.gnu.org/pipermail/libstdc++/attachments/20070608/36902897/attachment.obj>


More information about the Libstdc++ mailing list