Fwd: C++ PATCH: PR 20599 (1/3)

Mark Mitchell mark@codesourcery.com
Wed Sep 20 21:46:00 GMT 2006

Gabriel Dos Reis wrote:

Just a quick note on this thread: I'm not ignoring it.  However, I may
not be able to comment on the what-should-we-do-about-C++0x for another
day or two, as I want to write something coherent, and I have other
commitments.  That's not to imply that I get to decide what to do, or
that other people shouldn't decide without me -- it's just that I wanted
to let everyone know that I didn't start this thread just to ignore it.
   From a high level, I agree with what seems to be the emerging
consensus; I just want to make a pass back through the thread and think
about everyone's comments before stating my own opinion.

Thanks,

--
Mark Mitchell
CodeSourcery