[v3] PATCH: PR 20599 (variadic templates, take two) (4/4)

Paolo Carlini pcarlini@suse.de
Wed Sep 20 19:00:00 GMT 2006

Gennaro Prota wrote:

>is this in an included file? You don't want to open an unnamed
>namespace there.

just to relax a bit, I want to remark once more (in public this time)
how this english construct sounds strange to the italian ears: we
associate *wanting* ("volere") to what one spontaneously wants, likes.
Then the weirdness: the above sounds as if you are in the process of
deciding what exactly Doug wants! No, either Doug "must", "has to", or
otherwise free will!! ;)