C++ PATCH: PR 20599 (1/3)

Paolo Carlini pcarlini@suse.de
Mon Sep 18 22:40:00 GMT 2006

Benjamin Kosnik wrote:

>I realize this is problematic. Another approach would be to say
>"libstdcxx_so_7-branch" is the C++0x library, period.

A secondary remark, after all: a new branch seems certainly appropriate
but I don't think we should simply use libstdcxx_so_7-branch as a base
for the library bits, for the simple reason that in that branch we want
real rvalue references, not a very limited library simulation.
Certainly, quite a few bits of the current v7-branch could be
immediately moved.