Search algorithms in __gnu_cxx::

Paolo Carlini pcarlini@suse.de
Thu Sep 7 09:46:00 GMT 2006

Benjamin Kosnik wrote:

>Sounds good to me. There are already some non-standard things in
>include/ext/algorithm, but everything you mentioned seems like a good
>addition.

Yes, we could also use the existing ext/algorithm, good point. My only
concern is that at some point we may want to clearly differentiate to
different namespaces real extensions from legacy HP / SGI stuff (I think
we have a PR about that...), we talked about a __gnu_ext namespace if I
remember correctly the exact name... For sure not something we have to
decide immediately.