Lock free containers.

Benjamin Kosnik bkoz@redhat.com
Wed May 31 16:52:00 GMT 2006

Hi all.

Yes, I am delighted that Phillip was given one of the GCC project's SOC slots.

Unfortunately, we are both relatively busy until around June 3rd, so
until then we are doing things like getting the assignment paperwork
taken care of, etc.

I fully expect more details will be shared on this list at a later
date, once the initial administrative work is completed.

> >> I guess the people to check with would be the student doing the
> >> proposal (Phillip Jordan, phillip.m.jordan at gmail.com) and the mentor
> >> overseeing the proposal (Benjamin Kosnik, bkoz at redhat.com).
> Benjamin has said that Ulrich Drepper is co-mentoring, though I've not
> yet had any correspondence with him at all, and only found out about
> this on Friday.

Yep. Ulrich has graciously offered to advise. We will certainly take
him up on this offer.

best,
benjamin